Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CycloFemme and our community of women.

CycloFemme -  TO HONOR THE PAST and the emancipation of our grandmothers and great-grandmothers, for the freedom to choose and the chance to wear pants. TO CELEBRATE THE PRESENT and the riders who keep it rolling, bringing women's racing to the forefront, pushing the limits, breaking down barriers and sharing the love of the bike with everyone along the way
Had a really cool National event on Mother's Day and I really wanted to plan something for the community, b/c this is so up Mud Honey's alley, but I fell behind! So instead I went on a little ride to see what I would see... and yup, women were out there celebrating the present and sharing the love of the bike. I knew that they would be!

Karoline was out there!
and so was Trini on her new Mom's Day gift!!
Gabby was celebrating her freedom! I wanted to run into Sara and Janelle but they were off trail doing pull ups.. So, I missed them. No worries though because then I ran into...
My husband so I hopped on his wheel and followed him! What a day on the trails! All topped off with..
finally spotting the infamous Heart Tree!! Happy CycloFemme Day to all! Next year the Mud Honey's are participating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment